Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First handgun, Mod 2 vs XDM


I'm looking at finally purchasing my first handgun in the next few days. I've done a lot of research over the last couple months and tried a few in hand. I've decided I'm going to go with either a XD Mod 2 SC or XDM in 3.8" in 9mm.Ideally this would be something that would transition into an concealed carry (both iwb and owb depending on situation since Texas has open carry) after the class and license. However, I'd like something that would also be adequate in a home defense situation.I've not been able to test fire either because my LGS doesn't offer it. I've been trying to find comparisons between the 2 on YouTube and some of the forums but couldn't find much.Basically I'm looking for advise as to which to get. Does anyone have direct experience with handling either? Which would fill my needs better? Both are very nice in hand and seem to be reliable from what I've read, so this decision is pretty difficult. I have a feeling I'm going to end up with the full size version in which ever I don't get first later down the road since I like both quite a bit. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c5MOEw

No comments:

Post a Comment