Thursday, September 8, 2016

CCW NY 10 round options


Let me start out by saying I'm a G19 fan boy, I've shot it, its glock perfection 9mm > .45, shot placement > perceived stopping power, etc.I'm moving to NY (no I can't go somewhere else) and I'm beginning to realize there are a lot of mundane situations that might lead to a cop inspecting my CCW weapon, so noncompliance to the 10 round magazine limit for an extra 5 rounds I may never need on my trip to the store isn't worth a felony.This pretty much eliminates the main advantage of the 9mm, capacity.So I might as well CCW a glock 30 or even 29, if I only get 10 rounds per magazine, might as well be big rounds right?I'd rather not carry around a neutered g19, which is about the same size as the g30, so I figured a g26, but with the extension for my pinkie which (correct me if I'm wrong) essentially makes it the same size as the g19.Tell me I'm an idiot and why via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cptQMu

No comments:

Post a Comment