Friday, July 7, 2023

Today's experience

Just an hour ago, when I was coming back home, the random dude left his car with his hands in the pockets and started to go at me really fast like he is going to attack me. I reacted to it by getting into the fight stance and preparing to fight. I even jumped a little bit to the left and touched him with my hand to control him cause I was not sure about his further movement. However, he just passed like he hadn't even seen me. This situation was extremely weird because this guy looked strange with his mask and the hood on (like a criminal). Also, the way he was going at me without moving left or right made me feel in the dangerous situation. Everything happened just in a few seconds and at that moment I was a little bit scared lol.

And that's good that nothing happened even though I wanted to fight this guy first to avoid being stabbed or punched lol.

So, I got a question. How to understand that I'm actually going to be attacked? Cause, in my case, it was hard to tell about his intentions.



Submitted July 07, 2023 at 02:44AM by _YUZIK_ https://ift.tt/YN5EwSh

No comments:

Post a Comment