Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Strange headache from carrying appendix


Hey guys.Strange thing going on recently.I've been carrying appendix for over a year without much issue (CZ P01 omega, left hand TREX sidecar with mag). For the past 2 or so weeks, I put on the holster and immediately feel some kind of change in my head, which is a kind of headache/head pressure/pressure around the ears and eyes, and persists even after I remove the holster. Tried another holster, same belt, and same issue.I'm a 5'11", 190 lbs male, and have been blessed with a juicy booty and a bird chest, and as a result my gun easily prints. To combat this, I've been squeezing my belt so tight all year that it could rival a medieval torture device, which until now has not been a problem. Now even the slightest bit of pressure sets off this reaction. Can't switch to strong side/4 o'clock cause it prints like a mf (i.e. large ass)I am hoping this is a transient issue, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced something like it.Edit #1: As I sit and lean in/put more pressure on my stomach, I feel the pressure rising around my ears and behind my eyes. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/x3weHvn

No comments:

Post a Comment