Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Why do you carry an extra mag?


First off, I carry extra mag(s) sometimes. This question is meant as a fun covo. starter. No, I'm not trolling, I am an instructor and work with local PD. The question came up in an intro to pistols course...."why carry an extra mag?" Obvious answers aside, its a valid question as I challenge you to show me one single case of a civ. having to mag change in a defensive shooting situation....ever.Again! I'm playing devils advocate here folks, I often carry an extra mag but.... its still a valid question and made me think, why indeed? If your answer is along the lines of "its better to have and not need then to need and not have" then, why not 2 mags, 3 mags, 4?Be good, discuss and have fun! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rpsntT

No comments:

Post a Comment