Wednesday, July 21, 2021

But I don’t want to wait another year ๐Ÿ˜”


My birthday is this Saturday but I’d honestly prefer to just to skip it. Unfortunately, I turn 20. It’s just a reminder I have to wait an entire year before I can join the rest of you. Within the past couple months I’ve become a gun nut. I follow the gun news, read the gun subs, etc.However, what I really want to do is get a CCW and be able to carry. Yes I know some states “technically” let you carry at 18 if they are constitutional carry and I know “technically” North Dakota issues permits to people under 21 but it’s just not the same. I want my rights and it sucks that I am going to have to wait another year.I envy all of you who show off your permits, guns, holsters, etc. I can’t wait to join the club next year. Until then, I’ll be spectating from the sidelines. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hS3IuO

No comments:

Post a Comment