Monday, July 19, 2021

After an incident


To preface this, I work at a bar and an individual we were serving tonight had a couple too many beers (It didn’t bother me because he came with someone who wasn’t drinking. assuming his mother) and he was being a little rowdy but nothing too crazy at first. We then had last call and he had not asked me for another drink. Some time passes he asks for a drink and explain how we had last call, he proceeds to call me a dick and whatever. (I ignore it, thick skin and all) but then gets a bit rude and rowdy with some customers next to him makes comments on us being “chinks” and my boss and i ask him to leave. He then becomes aggressive and my boss, he grabs him and walks him out the door. I follow him out and then the individual starts throwing punches and hits my boss. In defense of him I punch him a couple of times and we’re all fighting after he falls down, things begin to defuse. at this moment we part ways (they’re talking shit of course) and we go back in. At this moment I didn’t have my firearm on me, it was locked in my vehicle. (not that, what happed was enough for me to draw) but i didn’t have my knife on me or any sort of pepper/OC spray either. This has me wondering if i was carrying pepper OC/spray I could have used that in the beginning of the fight to just end things. also, this situation has me wondering if I REALLY should carry during work just in case things got out of hand. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3BsUbCi

No comments:

Post a Comment