Monday, July 19, 2021

Utah castle doctrine question.


My wife and I moved into an apartment about a month ago. It’s not in a bad neighborhood but one of our neighbors and their buddies are a little shady. At least two times that I’m aware of one of them have tested our door handle to see if it’s locked. My question is say one day we accidentally leave it open or they actually try to kick it down at what point can I shoot? Do I have to wait until they cross the threshold? I know if they’re in my apartment and they run out I have to stop shooting once they cross the threshold. My wife is home most of the day and although she’s kind of shy around guns she knows where they are, and has been trained to use them. I just want to make sure of the law. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3eyJLqF

No comments:

Post a Comment