Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Wife wants to carry (but can't really practice).


Throwaway because some family members know my reddit account and I don't want them to know my wife is pregnant yet :)My wife wants to start carrying after a could have turned bad experience one morning by some aggressive panhandlers, luckily an off duty cop was right behind her and took care of them (he actually pulled his gun to give you an idea of the situation).Getting a LTCF is only about a 15 min affair via the Sheriffs office so I'm not concerned about that. She's come to the range with me a total of 3 times and probably has less than 200 rounds experience. Being pregnant, she shouldn't really go to the range because of lead and noise (we asked the Dr. and he said it's not worth it in his opinion) so she won't be able to practice.I think if she feels confident she should carry but she's kind of nervous not having the experience. I have mixed feelings but I'm leaning towards getting her a little revolver and doing a lot of dry fire exercise with her.Any thoughts or suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35j0Crx

No comments:

Post a Comment