Sunday, October 6, 2019

Which Martial Art should I train in for self defense?

I want something practical that I could use in real fights. I almost got into a fight in one of my trips. A random guy walked up to me and my gf and asked me to buy him a sandwich. When I refused he threatened to break a bottle over my head. I didnt back down and kept shouting with him. He went away after a while.

I keep thinking back to that moment and keep thinking what could have happened had he attacked us. I am looking for some suggestions for a Martial Art for self defense.

I am thinking of Krav Maga and Boxing.

What are your suggestions?

P.S If someone is here from Netherlands/Eindhoven please also give me some gym/trainer suggestions.



Submitted October 06, 2019 at 03:09PM by lovesprite https://ift.tt/2MmbV9F

No comments:

Post a Comment