Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sacrificing concealment for capacity or vice versa?


So, it’s my first few months with my CHP and I’m still in the stages of figuring everything out. It seems that just as I have gotten the hang of carrying my P365 daily I have caught the case of “should I be carrying my P320 Carry”? I can shoot it more accurately with better control. This is partially because I’ve had that gun going on 3 years now and my 365 is fairly new to me so I’ve got less time under my belt with it. I could definitely use more training time with it. But there will always be that bigger gun, more capacity, more control thought lurking in my head. It’s just harder to conceal. I find with my P320 the only comfortable position to carry is right at 3:00 just enough to where the bottom of the grip prints pretty decent. Not sure if it’s just me or if it’s actually as obvious as it is in the mirror. Carrying my 365 I carry a 15 rd backup mag in the back pocket with a 10 in the well and 1 in the pipe totaling 26 rounds. With the P320 I’ve got 2 17 rd mags +1 totaling 35. I don’t wanna be that guy saying “any use of my gun will be a gunfight” because I know that’s very unlikely but is 9 more rounds plus better control and accuracy worth the printing cost that it comes at? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MkPul4

No comments:

Post a Comment