Sunday, October 6, 2019

Overcoming psychological hurdles in the SD situation

I have some psychological hurdles that I have to overcome in order to defend myself on the street. Any fiddling around delays the process. Every digression too. So please answer the questions ONLY and take the following seriously!

It starts as soon as I realize that I am physically in danger and realize that I may defend myself:

How can I be sure that my punches/kicks are hard enough, what do I do if my opponent is stronger and then feels even more provoked?

I have always stopped sparring when it got too hard, I can't do that on the street. I've never knocked anyone out before.

Because again I know what it's supposed to do to the brain. Brain researchers are quick to attribute everything to blows to the head, as if the brain was not able to regenerate itself.

MA is therefore bad, because one becomes demented. Not defending yourself is bad, because then you take blows and become demented.

How should I know that I can defend myself on the street? Should I put up with serious sparring injuries? My training partner will not admit to being inferior. I have no feedback in martial arts as to how good I am.

So do I prefer to go outside and run away without having even trying to defend myself? That's how I've always handled it so far and it caused me to not even dare go outside, even if there was no danger from an objective point of view. Of course, when I keep running away from danger, I show my brain that I cannot deal with it. An extremely bad way, which apparently all the "RunAway" people have never thought of. "Better your pride is being offended than your life." I ask: "What kind of life is it if you live it in fear and trauma"?

And saying that I would defend myself, everyone in Internet SD forums always says that I'm going to die anyway, because everyone else was much better anyway. But if that were the case, there wouldn't be any boxers with unshakeable self-confidence who show that they don't put up with anything on the streets. They would all be dead.

I finally need truths, these constant lies about the dangers of defending yourself on the streets by people who have no practical experience prevent me from asserting myself.



Submitted October 06, 2019 at 11:15AM by unrealnihilist https://ift.tt/2LSOXaU

No comments:

Post a Comment