Saturday, October 5, 2019

Holster for my Taurus G2C


Hey everybody, I recently turned 21 and purchased a Taurus G2C with the intent of training with it and obtaining my concealed carry permit. I am currently in the process of selecting a holster for my gun and wanted to know if anybody had suggestions. I don't know what position I want to carry in, but I am leaning towards appendix. I typically wear sweat pants in the winter and shorts in the summer so something that doesn't require a belt would be great. I am willing to wear jeans more often if there is no other option, but I would prefer to dress like a bum if possible. I would also like to mention I am not looking to spend a ton of money on a holster. I didn't buy a Glock for the same reason I won't be buying a $200 holster, I'm a broke college student and I'd rather spend my spare money training as opposed to buying guns/holsters. I have been looking at holsters recently and was considering a belly band holster, but I am concerned about that one because they all seem to be made of only fabric and with nothing hard covering the trigger, an accidental discharge is more likely than if it were covered by something hard like Kydex. Aside from that, I have also been looking at Alien Gear which has mixed reviews, we the people holsters which seem to be a pretty good deal, and the concealment express IWB Kydex holster which seems almost identical to WTP but more expensive. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35cMVdk

No comments:

Post a Comment