Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Advice on CWP Application issue


Long time lurker, first time posting. Will try and keep this short.I applied for my Florida CWP about 2 months ago, couple weeks after I applied I got a letter in the mail notifying me that the application is on suspension for "being arrested or formally charged with Wanted Person" in some other state. Now I've never been arrested before, never had a speeding ticket, never even visited this state.So I've called the Florida Department of Agriculture multiple times now and have gotten different answers every time I call. Some people tell me that I am responsible for providing documentation that these charges are false, and then other people have told me I don't need to do anything, that the letter is to inform me that the 90 day term they have is suspended till they investigate further. One gentlemen told me this happens all the time, which seems scary imo.Need advice.. Has this happened to anyone before? If so did you need to provide info to them, or did it resolve on its own? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2nXaeHt

No comments:

Post a Comment