Thursday, August 22, 2019

If you can only own two handguns, which would they be and why?


I'm starting the process to get my second handgun, and legally I won't be able to own more than that. I've started thinking about what handgun combination I'd like to have and the purpose for each gun. Thinking maybe a full/compact-size along with a subcompact/pocket gun, but I'm also not fundamentally against having two similar-sized handguns.​I currently EDC a Glock 17. I'm considering getting a Sig P365 (yes I've considered the reliability issues) or a Glock 26, and possibly swapping my G17 for something else (must say I'd feel kind of silly having two Glocks). I'd also consider something like an LCP, but those aren't available in my country.​Wanted to know this sub's thoughts. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Z9JfcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment