Friday, August 23, 2019

How can I carry my gun to the range legally?


I no longer have a car and am limited to my motorcycle as transportation. My issue is my state (NV) considers a gun in any bag on your person concealed carry. I need to be able to take my gun to the range to practice and more importantly to qualify for my CCW class. I don't have saddle bags or really any place on my bike to Cary the gun to the range. So what I see is A lock it some how in a backpack and gamble that if I get pulled over the cop is okay with the effort I put into making the firearm not quickly accessible, or B get an OWB holster and carry that way. I'm worried with option B that my riding jacked could pretty easily accidentally conceal my firearm and once again put me at the mercy of law if something happens.I know the chances of anything really happening are low as long as I don't break any traffic laws but I'd really rather not risk it. Do I have some other options I'm just not thinking of? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TXYU9t

No comments:

Post a Comment