Friday, August 2, 2019

Fellow riverside county CWW holders...


So in short, I’m a security guard. I’m trying to get my ccw. About to start the process and I was wondering about the part where they ask you about your “good cause.” Of course 1st is personal protection but you have to elaborate. What should I say? Of course my occupation is a security guard and I work in Compton a lot and it’s sketch as hell. Do I add anything about how my work, sometimes, is sketch. Or do I leave it out completely for they may ask for employer documentation. I will be carrying it work sometimes but I’m sure I shouldnt be adding that. What do you guys recommend I talk about? I live in Hemet so there is a lot of mental and homeless out here. And that sometimes I go hiking and there is no cell service for support. Thanks for reading via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YjZzHK

No comments:

Post a Comment