Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A love note to micro RDS's


I have a problem. I'm literally addicted to putting red dots on my handguns. This past winter I EDC'd a G19 with a vortex venom in a cut slide, and let me tell you, I lost nothing in terms of concealability or ease of wear. And the benefits were astounding, I could make ridiculously fast (for me) draws and follow-up shots like the insta-operators on the 'gram. There's something about having an RDS on a carry gun that just screams sci-fi, and I swear to god I feel like I'm in an episode of the expanse every time I leave the house and I love it. I put together a G43 with a Shield RMSc this past week, and I gotta say I've had trouble carrying it due to my raging boner. I never thought I'd have a carry gun this small with a RDS. If someone made a red dot that fit the LCP, they would have my money so fast it would break the laws of physics. Honestly I feel that in 2019, unless you have eye issues, you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't have a red dot on your carry piece.​Anyway, rant over. What are your thoughts on red dots? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xq8W8Z

No comments:

Post a Comment