Friday, December 21, 2018

Loss Prevention asks you what is in your waistband


I was in Walmart recently with my CCW, and at some point during my visit I realized that I was fidgeting with my gun a lot. I thought that potentially (if someone was watching and cared, it is Walmart) it could possibly look like I was hiding merchandise in my waistband.If loss prevention came up to me and asked me what is in my waistband/if they can search me, what are my rights in terms of refusing that search? I really have no interest in disclosing to an employee that I’m carrying. I would much rather wait for an officer to arrive and talk to him if that’s a possibility. What are your thoughts?For reference, I live in NC. Also, I realize the easy solution to this is to stop touching my freaking gun. But I’m still new to CCW and getting over that habit. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2A8DfTC

No comments:

Post a Comment