Thursday, December 27, 2018

Texas LTC Military Question


So I've had my M&P9C for almost two months now and am starting to feel pretty proficient with it, especially as I have never used a handgun before.I just moved to Texas and my local range offers LTC courses for $60. I was going to get my permit through Georgia since military can carry with just an ID, or you pay a $75 admin fee and get a permit from the state with reciprocity, but with the move I didn't have the funds or time to get a carry gun and practice enough beforehand.I believe in Texas LTC fees are waived for active duty and you just have to take a 4-6 hour course with a range, submit the paperwork to DPS and they process it and you get your permit. I just want to know if I am correctly tracking how the progress works? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2VbGbHU

No comments:

Post a Comment