Thursday, December 27, 2018

A CCW for my anniversary gift to my wife.


I've dabbled in gun collecting over the last year, and have acquired mostly pistols that acquaintances have needed some quick cash for.The wife enjoys shooting and makes it to the range when her work allows.She carries a public defender currently, but not every day because..... Well, it's a judge and she's 5'8 and 160lbsNext week is our 6th wedding anniversary, in traditionally, 6th anniversary calls for iron.So, I have acquired a box from a Black & Decker iron that one of her girlfriends have gotten for Christmas and I want to buy her a little subcompact 380 or maybe 38 to keep in her purse or on her person for everyday CCW.I have looked at the Beretta Pico, as well as the Ruger LCP 9.I'm not married to one Brandon particular, you guys let me know what you think would be the best bet and I will check them out. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2CCv8QS

No comments:

Post a Comment