Wednesday, December 26, 2018

LF suggestions for a holster for when I’m out running (not just a hip holster)


I’m a mid-30s woman and starting to add outdoor running to my workout. I live in a not-so-great part of my city and it’s been getting dark at nearly 1600 around here. So naturally I want to keep my weapon on me. I currently have a Sig P320 9mm full-size as my primary and also have a Glock 19 “Battleworn Edition” 9mm as an alternative. (Possibly going to snag a 365 when Bass Pro has their sale in Jan). I live in a state that allows concealed or open carry, so long as you have your permit (which I do, of course).I’m looking for suggestions for a holster that won’t rattle all around as I’m running, but still allow quick access, as that’s kinda the point. A regular hip holster doesn’t really work, as I’m simply bouncing around too much. I do have an under-arm shoulder holster, which I managed to pull the straps around under my bust and snap to each other to secure. But it doesn’t let my ribcage fully expand when I start to gulp air near the end of my workout.I’m wondering how well a snug thigh holster would work? I know you need a secure belt for heavier firearms (which mine are, as I’m not carrying a little .380) and have no issue adding that to my running outfit. Any ideas or feedback? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2GIKYNM

No comments:

Post a Comment