Sunday, December 30, 2018

Self defense classes

For back story I’m a 5’ 2 woman 125lbs. I workout regularly but am not aware of any self defense.

My job over the years as a bartender has gotten more and more violent. With at one point being pulled across the bar top by a man who grabbed my arm. Last week I was jumped by three women when leaving and just really didn’t stand a chance. Though there’s been many recent assaults and murders in the area I’m in the police force just doesn’t stack up to any help.

Would maybe learning self defense courses such as BJJ maybe help me defend myself better? I’ve always been nervous about classes geared towards woman just due to things I’ve heard from other women who took them- but at this point I’m curious.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 05:43PM by 1209120912091209 http://bit.ly/2EXDnJp

No comments:

Post a Comment