Saturday, December 29, 2018

CCW in Dressing Room?


I'm about to get fitted for a suit for a wedding and this thought came across my mind. How do you or should you carry in this instance?If this was a normal trying on a pair of jeans in a room by myself then the obvious answer would be to abide the firearm safety rules and go about your business. But in this case I will have to leave the dressing room to have the tailor measure everything.In my mind my choices are:Get the suit on and strap up, running the risk of having the tailor incidentally patting me down, discovering my firearm, and possibly making a scene of some sort.Leave the firearm in the dressing room. I'm also going to have my kid with me today so this is an obvious and blatant NO.Leave it locked in the car and just go in without it.In all honesty I'm probably just going to leave it in the car today, but I still wanted to know others' thoughts on this. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2EQDypf

No comments:

Post a Comment