Monday, December 31, 2018

Carrying Cross Country


Howdy all, recent Texas LTC holder here.​In about 5 days, I will be traveling cross country with my family. I will be driving out and flying back (to make it back in time for school - also, my family will be returning later in January, so leaving my EDC with them is straight up not an option) I don't intend on carrying during vacation (as most of the places I will be will prohibit carrying anyways)​Question for you all; carry or no? We will only be going through states with reciprocity, and going out is not an issue, my concern is flying back. I have the TSA lockbox and called the airport I will be flying out of (small airport, MAYBE 10 gates) but I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on whether or not I should even bother.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2R1KwPz

No comments:

Post a Comment