Sunday, December 30, 2018

How did your gear evolve through 2018?


As 2018 is coming to a close I got curious seeing as how my gear evolved a little bit.I started carrying this summer with my M&P Shield 2.0 9mm in a Cross Breed MiniTuck IWB holster. My initial carry position was around 4:00 but I switched to appendix 1-2:00 a couple months ago and haven’t gone back. After my first month of carry I put some Talon grip tape on the handle since the 2.0 OEM grip texture was like sandpaper on my skin. I also just got some Tritium night sights that are being installed as we speak.I know its not a crazy amount of evolution but it comes from trial and error and seeing what works best for my daily life. Future additions are a Black Arch Protos single clip appendix holster that I’m going to order as a birthday present to myself sometime in February. I also want to get a holster to carry my full size Magnum Research 1911 sometime soon.Happy New year, stay safe! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2EYvsux

No comments:

Post a Comment