Sunday, December 30, 2018

Carry at work


Hey all, I've got my options for my first concealed carry gun narrowed down to the p365 and p938. Love em both but am leaning heavily towards the 365. I, as I'm sure some of you do, have a job where I could potentially get fired for carrying at work. This is my career but I am willing to risk it as sometimes I feel that's when I may need it at most from getting out late at night, by myself, in a not great part of town.What advice do you all have? What kind of holsters do you use, concealment tips, what not to do or maybe just general advice for someone who has never carried before?EDIT: I am the highest ranking person in this building and am close with my higher up who does carry, but it stays in her car. Not sure if that matters. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2EYSH8G

No comments:

Post a Comment