Monday, December 31, 2018

Why I carry.


I originally started carrying because I work in an area of town that can be sketchy at best.Well my wonderful wife and I are not in the best position and there is the distinct possibility that we might divorce. She thinks I’m mean to her and she’s verbally abusive to me so it is whatever.So to the story we had to drive a few hours to visit with some of her family that has not yet me met our baby girl. On the ride home in the midst of all her yelling at me she said she was going to tell her uncle how I’ve mistreated her but the only reason she didn’t is because she didn’t want her daughter see her dad get his ass beat. I might like her uncle but I will defend myself if I have to. So the moral of the story. Be prepared for anything and be careful out there. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2TqfgGL

No comments:

Post a Comment