Friday, December 28, 2018

Concealed carry jeans


Does anyone have good recommendations on jeans with more crouch room? I am not in any way trying to say I have a big d!ck or anything it’s surprisingly average. I normally wear pants a size to big to allow for comfortable IWB carry but some of my guns are heavier than others and my pants tend to droop on my gun side. If I buy my size exactly I’m not getting any gun in my waist ban. I have a normal build For a military male I stay the same weight etc. If I buy shirts any bigger to get more length they are just to big on the rest of my body. I would like to have my jeans higher up on my waist (which I do wear a good sturdy belt but there is only so tight I can cinch them down without it digging into my body when I bend or sit) but then I sacrifice moose knuckle which is very uncomfortable. I like wearing Levi’s but the small belt loops and only a few of them along with the limited crouch area don’t work for me. And I don’t want to wear my 5.11s or tactical pants everyday. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Rk9GYL

No comments:

Post a Comment