Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Does carrying ruin going place for others?


Recently obtained my CCW/CHL. My biggest hesitation with carrying is...carrying. For instance I went to a convention a few weeks ago and decided not have have my 3" pocket knife with me. When I arrived, I didn't see a "no weapons" sign, metal detectors, or security. Last weekend I went to a museum and same situation. My wife and I often park and take a train downtown to avoid crazy traffic. I would not feel comfortable leaving a firearm off my person in a car safe.What do you do if you arrive at a venue and couldn't carry inside? Let's say you cannot risk ignoring the sign because of metal detectors. Do you come back later? Do you call the location ahead of time? This kind of defeats the purpose and the business might add rules knowing customers/visitors are bringing weapons.​Many Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PgbIUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment