Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Quick Question On Concealment


How exactly concealed does the firearm need to be, because most videos testing "which person is concealed carrying" are not that hard, and i might get a 1/5th of them wrong. You just have to know what you're looking for. Even product demonstration is like "and now it's gone" grip still somehow clearly printing through a canvas jacket. I get most of you will tell me it needs to be 100% invisible at all times, i understand that, I do not want to break the law - but I know there's a very small grey area.I own a Tristar T-120 and have an alien gear 3.5 for the Canik 55 Shark Fc on the way. I weigh 145-155 (easily fluctuates with alcohol and diet), and am 5'11", slim build - probably lanky to most of you. Can i pull it off if i have some sort of cover garment (i wear jeans and t-shirt w/flannel year-round) or shall i order myself a CM9/LC9/etc. just to make it easy for myself? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EjwH3F

No comments:

Post a Comment