Monday, April 2, 2018

Military Veteran Just moved to California.


Hello everyone. I just got out of The Army National Guard from Ohio. 11 Bravo MOS. Just recently moved to Los Angeles. I sold my weapons before I moved out to California because I heard the laws were wacky. So I didn't bother.I was out Jogging A few weeks back and was approached by claiming Gang members trying to bang on me. Asking me were I was from, what set I claim and all that stuff. I said "nowhere" and they gave me wage threats. The other day I was shopping late night and approached again by gang members claiming to be bloods asking similar questions. Not sure if it's because I'm black too and 29 and decently built. Went home and said fuck it basically. Niggas out here are tripping so I need to get some protection. I don't even live in a supposed bad area. Pasadena. So where do I start in Los Angeles? M9 was the standard side arm in the Army, Will my DD214 and Discharge help speed things along or no? Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GpXnWk

No comments:

Post a Comment