Wednesday, April 4, 2018

M&P 2.0 Compact .357 sig?


Ever since I learned that .357 sig is basically "9mm Mag" I've been extremely interested in it. I've been looking into getting a compact .40 for practice and .357 sig barrel for carry.I'm extremely interested in getting a M&P 2.0 Compact except as far as I can find there are no .357 sig conversion barrels for it yet. I've emailed a few vendors if they will make a .357 sig barrel in the near future and I've gotten "no" or "not yet" from the several I've talked to.Would it be worth buying the .40 2.0 Compact and carrying Cor Bon 135gr for the time being till a .357 sig barrel is released, or is .357 sig dead, long live the king, and I should buy a full size 2.0 and get a .357 barrel made for the 1.0? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GwiciM

No comments:

Post a Comment