Monday, April 2, 2018

Kydex Holster Storage Ideas?


The title is fairly explanatory. I have a growing pistol collection and I generally get a holster for each one so that I can carry it regardless of if I actually do. The issue I’ve run into is that I am also someone who likes to keep everything firearm related as organized as possible for both security and to declutter.I’ve got everything pretty organized other than kydex holsters. I store my pistols separate from the holsters and I can’t really think of any good way to store them out of sight and keep them organized.My best idea is to just toss them all in a pelican case or something.Tl;dr - lots of kydex holsters around my place, any storage/organizational ideas other than just loose in a pelican case? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uFB6yn

No comments:

Post a Comment