Thursday, November 16, 2017

CWL came faster than expected now I don't know what I want


30F FL resident applied for my license and then received it 10 days later. I was expecting to have a few weeks at least to be looking at what I want to purchase for my first conceal.I currently have an old Saturday night special that was gifted to me, it's a Davis 380. I've taken it to the range to test and while I don't hate it, this is most definitely not something I want to carry on me. Plus there are so many horror stories that I've read about this gun.The few I have looked into I can't decide between. Can y'all help with any personal opinions on these or give me some suggestions to ones I should look into...SCCY - CPX-1 Walther - CCP Ruger - LC9 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zJpgo7

No comments:

Post a Comment