Friday, November 17, 2017

Campus Carry: When is it coming to WV?


I go to college in West Virginia, who just initiated a Constitutional Carry Law back in 2016. However, you are still not allowed to carry on campuses. The law currently states that it is up to the college to decide whether or not guns are allowed, but we all know that the heads of most universities are anti-gun leftists. I have been watching a bill that has been proposed this past legislative session, WV HB2559, but I'm not sure I completely understand how this works or what it would change (my knowledge in this field is very limited). But it seems to me it would allow carrying a firearm.Now, when going to happen? There is a local restaurant we can walk to in between classes, but it's so shady I don't particularly enjoy going there without my weapon. I also travel with a bunch of women, who will obviously look to me in times of distress, and I think it would be a lot more convenient it I had an effective means of defense. Even my instructors say, "oh, if something like that (active shooter, etc.) were to happen, we rely/expect him to handle it" *pointing towards my shit-eating grin via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hHXIbY

No comments:

Post a Comment