Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Bullet in apartment washing machine


So, I made a mistake. Hoping you guys can tell me how bad of one it is.There was a letter sent to every resident of my apartment building stating that a bullet was found during routine maintenance inside a washing machine. They went on to talk about how it was concerning and that they found this, and they're thankful it didn't get into the drier, etc etc.Nobody knows it was me. Hell, I don't even know if it was me for sure. But it probably was. Easily could have left a 22 round in my pocket or something and threw my pants into the wash.I suppose the question I'm asking is, could this have caused some sort of incident? I know if it was me I was wrong and I should know where every bullet goes.Just curious what your thoughts are I suppose. I feel bad about this. Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zLxI3R

No comments:

Post a Comment