Tuesday, November 14, 2017

As an adult what is classified as self defense against a group of minors?

I"m a 5'4, scrawny, 21 year old male who looks like a 16 year old who usually encounters defiant teens that would like to pick a fight with me. One scenario I've encountered was that a kid kept getting in my way so I couldn't walk forward I can't push him or he would just retaliate. I have asked him if he could move aside but he was just being plain rude; but I got out of the problem because some companion of his said, "leave the pussy alone..." (I don't look anything like a female genitalia). I continued walking past them and he threw a rock at me which missed (good thing he is a bad shot or maybe I was just walking the hell out of there....).

 

Anyways, I've read that you have to ignore minors who try to pick a fight with you but in an uneventful scenario such as he throws rocks at you (misses or hits), pushes you, or keeps standing in front of you to get between you and your destination what can you do? I've been told that the adult can still be charged for assault if they hit the minor even in self defense or pushed them forcibly (in my case I wanted to push him to the side but the thought of the consequences...).



Submitted November 14, 2017 at 06:07PM by A_Guy_With_Questions http://ift.tt/2AJgOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment