Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Are there legal concerns when carrying ammo labeled as "Law Enforcement"?


I have a friend who refuses to carry ammo that is labeled as Law Enforcement ammo (such as the Federal 147gr HST's). He claims that if you had to use your firearm for defense, the use of those rounds could cause issues in court unless you are an LEO. I've never heard anyone say this before, and in fact on another forum I see that a lot of people do carry the 147gr HST's everyday.Is there are truth to his claims? I mean the whole Law Enforcement label just seems like a marketing gimmick to me anyways, it's not like the round is exponentially more powerful compared to standard loads. I carry 124gr HST's every day, but the 147's are labeled for LE for whatever reason. The 147gr HST's are a hell of a lot cheaper as well so I'm curious to try some out. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mrxJXE

No comments:

Post a Comment