Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trauma Training


This might not be the appropriate sub to ask this question but given the recent events in Vegas I feel I should ask. Do any of you know where to get quality trauma treatment training (specifically in Central VA)?I firmly believe that you need to be able to be your own first responder and while I go to the range and take firearms training, I do not have training in trauma care. I have looked into EMT training before but given my work schedule I am not able to take it So, I have been looking into weekend or a few days worth of training to at least obtain a grasp on the basics but I’m not seeing too much (at least in the area).Any suggestions would be appreciated. The more these terrorist/mass shooting/etc incidents occur the more beneficial I see this training. Thank you all! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kias9v

No comments:

Post a Comment