Thursday, October 19, 2017

Moving from AZ to FL, process for transferring my permit?


Hello all. I'm currently a licensed and permitted CCW carrier in the state of Arizona. I know they issue a lot of non-resident permits as well, even though you don't need a permit to conceal carry in Arizona. I'm moving to Florida, which recognizes the Arizona permit, but I know there are some grey areas...Once I technically become a resident in Florida, will it invalidate my Arizona permit? Or can I notify the state and it simply become a non-resident permit? If it does, does Florida recognize a Arizona non-resident permit?I plan on getting my Florida permit ASAP, but I'm trying to juggle a move and a million other things. Until everything is situated I just want to make sure I remain legal and by the books. I've looked for information online and it's all a bit vague, so I really appreciate any help on this.Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2znuAd3

No comments:

Post a Comment