Friday, October 6, 2017

M&P 2.0 Compact Holster


Hey guys,Just bought my first EDC gun last night. Picked up one of the new M&P 2.0 Compacts. I'm now looking for an IWB holster, and I'm having trouble finding reputable companies that make them for the new compact model. I'm also very uneducated when it comes to holsters in general, as I've never carried before, only ever range shooting.I was originally looking at the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0, but their rep states they haven't started making them yet for the compact. They mentioned the full size 2.0 holster wouldn't work due to the difference in barrel length.So I'm turning to the experts here at /r/ccw. Anyone have any good suggestions for IWB holsters for this frame? I've got a bit of a gut, and sit a lot at work, so I doubt I'll be able to comfortably appendix carry.Any suggestions are appreciated. I know holsters are very much personal preference, but a little bit of expertise goes a long way when researching and trying different products.As a side note, if anyone has any suggestions to temporarily make the grip less harsh, I would also appreciate it. I severely burned my hand a few months ago, and it's still very tender. I've had no issues firing my AR or any other gun, but the skateboard style grip tape is just a bit too aggressive, as I'm still in the late stages of healing. I love the grip with my left hand, so I want something I can remove once I've finished healing, and have the benefit of the 2.0 grip. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xYESTG

No comments:

Post a Comment