Friday, October 20, 2017

LCP2 Reliability


The LCP2 is one of the best pocket 380s on the market. It was highly anticipated as the OG LCP did not have a last round lockback nor sights; the LCP2 fixed that. The LCP2 is about a year old and the only issues we've seen is some finish issues and controversy about it not having a firing pin block.Earlier this week a [thread popped up on guns about how the trigger spring can get caught in the slide](http://ift.tt/2yWmf3I). This is the first time reading about it despite the owner repeatedly claiming Ruger telling him it is common. This pistol has been out for a year and extremely popular but this is the first time I've read about it here on reddit. I don't want to claim that dude has it out for Ruger but sometimes when you're upset with a giant company you can embellish some facts.Personally the only issues I've had with my LCP2 is in the first 200 rounds I had 4 FTFs. Also, sometimes when I insert an empty mag into the gun and rack the slide it won't always lockback if the hammer is cocked; if the hammer is uncocked (in the fired position) and insert an empty mag it will always lockback when racking the slide.Edit: first 400, not 200 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hSoN8c

No comments:

Post a Comment