Friday, October 6, 2017

I almost had to use my firearm when I was chased in an unprovoked road rage incident.


So I am driving in the city at night and there is not too many cars on the road. I see ahead this white pickup truck with no headlights driving very quickly towards me, and then I realize this lunatic is trying to ram the side of my car with his truck so I quickly swerve out of the way and speed up to the light.This put the guy behind me and he started chasing me a for a few lights, unprovoked.I pulled up to a red light in the right hand lane with a car on the left, a light pole on my right, and the guy behind me. He pulls around the guy on the left and blocks the front of my car in at the light while the other clueless person behind me crept up on my back, so now I was blocked in.It was night time and I see this guy getting out of his truck I couldn't see whether he had a weapon on him or not, but I wasn't taking any chances and had my hand on my M&P Shield ready to go. The car on my left thankfully saw what was going on and moved so that I was able to pull away without having to confront this guy.I hammered on the gas to get away and pulled down a few side streets, cut the lights, and backed into a parking space so I could dial 911.I feel that I was really well prepared to use force if I had to, and am incredibly thankful for the person next to me moving to let me get away. I also feel much more confident in myself knowing that I am ready to defend myself when I have to. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2z3H9uy

No comments:

Post a Comment