Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Help with wife...


Hello Fellow CCW'ers!After the Vegas tragedy, my wife came home and upon talking about it, ended up laying into me for over 5 hours about how it should be harder to get a CCW permit (I live in GA), how more strict gun laws would of prevented this, how "she's always felt uncomfortable" when I carry -- as if everyone's looking at me, etc.It was, basically, 5+ hours of "you people", blah blah blah. She grew up with her dad having guns her whole life (long guns, he never carried).My question to you is: Is there anything I can do/say to keep this from negativly affecting our marriage, while keeping my ability to carry (which I'm not keen on giving up). I'd appreciate any help, advice, links, etc. Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fHSOGU

No comments:

Post a Comment