Thursday, October 5, 2017

Finding my gun's favorite ammo


Is there a company that sells an variety pack of brands of ammo? I just bought a Taurus Millennial G2 in 9mm, which I plan to conceal and carry as soon as I get my license in a couple months. I've read in several places that there isn't really one brand or weight of ammo that always works well with this model, and that I should buy and try lots of different kinds to see what works.I can't really afford to buy lots of ammo, so I'm wondering if I can buy a "sample" pack somewhere- maybe 50-100 rounds, composed of 5-10 rounds of a few different brands. Does anyone sell that? Or is there somewhere I can buy ammunition in small quantities without losing too much saving from scale? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ysnGGV

No comments:

Post a Comment