Tuesday, October 3, 2017

EDC Pocket Trauma Kit


Just wondering about some recommendations here, especially after recent events. It’s now more obvious than ever that having medical kit on your person is as important as your lethal loadout. I’ve got plenty of medical here at the house and in the truck, but that’s just not going to cut it anymore.I’m looking to consistently carry a mini/pocket/micro/etc sized trauma kit, that’ll fit into the pockets of some jeans. I try not to wear “tacti-cool” clothing, so BDU/cargo pocket sized kits are too big.I’m thinking that a tourniquet (CAT, SOFT-W, SWAT) plus something like celox/quikclot would be the bare minimum. I’d like to be able to deploy it single handed. Some of the options I found on a preliminary search were:-EDC Trauma Kit by Skinny Medic-EDC Trauma Kit by ITS (w/ or w/o Slimline Pouch)-Pocket D.A.R.K. Mini Kit by Dark Angel MedicalIf anyone has a squared away pocket carry, or experience with these or other kits, then let’s make it known. Getting more CCW’ers to carry medical on them can only be a plus.*Edit for formatting on mobile. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2yXdFOT

No comments:

Post a Comment