Sunday, October 8, 2017

Appendix Carry On a Larger Man


So I've been carrying for about 6 months and I'm slowly finding what works and what doesn't. I'm 6'0", 250lbs with a spare tire and narrow hips. I'm comfortable carrying my Shield in a Vedder Lighttuck iwb at about 4:00, but I have problems with it dragging my pants down. I do have a good gun belt but I have to tighten it down too tightly to be comfortable or healthy. This works but I think I can do better.After doing some research along with some trial and error I've found that appendix carry could work for me with the right gear. My Lighttuck works, but the sharp angles and edges makes it not suitable for all day, digging into my upper thigh. I'm thinking about going with a Stealthgear, either the Revolution or the Ventcore. Both are built for AIWB and see to have less sharp angles.Which one of those is the better choice? I like the price on the Revolution better, but price isn't my main concern. Is there another brand that I should be looking at instead? Any other recommendations?Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2y3OnyE

No comments:

Post a Comment