Thursday, June 22, 2017

Need help combating shirt creep


Hey all,I've been CCing for about three months now (not daily, since I sadly cannot carry at work or in class, but whenever I'm able) and while generally things have gone well, there is an issue I've encountered fairly regularly.I carry usually at about 4:00 to 4:30 IWB. Nine times out of ten, whenever I sit down, whether it's in a booth at a restaurant or in my car, I'll notice that, when I stand up, my shirt is pushed up and caught on the grip of my firearm, exposing it to anyone paying attention. Even if they don't see the firearm, I've got to reach back behind me and adjust my shirt to conceal it again, and doing this every time I stand up makes it pretty obvious, in my mind, that I've got a gun. Part of the issue, in my mind, seems to be that, while my holster doesn't allow my gun to flop around at all and keeps it concealed under my shirt, it doesn't keep the grip of the gun that tight to my body, especially when I bend forward.Has anyone dealt with this sort of issue before? Is there anything I should be/can do to deal with it, apart from simply adjusting my shirt every time I stand.I'm carrying a PPQ M2 in an Aliengear 3.0 with a Kore Trackline belt, if that's useful to know. I'm also a fairly big guy (6'2" 215lb) so I shouldn't have much issue concealing a gun that size. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t0W0WK

No comments:

Post a Comment