Thursday, June 22, 2017

IWB and love handles


I just started carrying the other day, so I'm not sure if this is an issue that can be solved through training or a better carry position.I carry IWB at 4:00 using a "Harry's Holsters" holster. When I hike my pants up to a normal position, drawing (getting my thumb between me and the grip) is near impossible without discomfort and scratching. I also have a few painful pinch marks from reholstering. When I keep my pants lower, it definitely helps--but I've heard you want to keep your pants at a "normal" height (at or just below belly button).Any tips? Will this get better with training or should I try carrying further past 4:00? I'm not interested in AIWB.I am in the process of losing weight, but hoping for a more immediate solution until then. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2svwGag

No comments:

Post a Comment